Sekolah Forex Indonesia

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

[Forex Robot] It is unfortunate that my EA robot performance...

  Hanung Dwi Prasojo mengirim sesuatu di Forex Robot .       Hanung Dwi Prasojo 3 November pukul 14:06   It is unfortunate that my EA robot performance outstanding , but brokers do not want to pay . This is the first evidence of the performance of EA and blocked my advantage was not disbursed. www.myfxbook.com/members/prabu102/gampang-prasojo/648666 This is proof of the performance of my EA , EA I sell my or my rent for those interested, to jointly build a large force beat brokers - brokers who cheat do not want to pay my EA profit . For interested I sell only $ 1000 , or you can rent my EA . My EA now very suitable and profitable in this broker goo.gl/lheUFU Let me invite you to reply to the brokers who do not pay profit EA , I was very confident with this EA our strength greater than brokerage unprofessional / fraudulent .       Suka     Komentari     Bagikan    
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
Hanung Dwi Prasojo mengirim sesuatu di Forex Robot.
 
   
Hanung Dwi Prasojo
3 November pukul 14:06
 
It is unfortunate that my EA robot performance outstanding , but brokers do not want to pay .

This is the first evidence of the performance of EA and blocked my advantage was not disbursed. www.myfxbook.com/members/prabu102/gampang-prasojo/648666

This is proof of the performance of my EA , EA I sell my or my rent for those interested, to jointly build a large force beat brokers - brokers who cheat do not want to pay my EA profit .

For interested I sell only $ 1000 , or you can rent my EA .
My EA now very suitable and profitable in this broker goo.gl/lheUFU

Let me invite you to reply to the brokers who do not pay profit EA , I was very confident with this EA our strength greater than brokerage unprofessional / fraudulent .
 
   Suka
   Komentari
   Bagikan
 
 
   
   
 
Lihat di Facebook
   
Sunting Pengaturan Email
 
   
   
Balas email ini untuk mengomentari kiriman ini.
 
   
   
 
Pesan ini dikirim ke uahajibisnis.sekolahforex@blogger.com. Jika Anda tidak ingin menerima email ini lagi dari Facebook, berhenti berlangganan.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank for your visiting!!!!!!!!!!!